Sunday 19 August 2012

Epiphany....

The pain of loss of identity in a crowd may not mean much to the average guy but I have never wanted to be average in my life. The word average sounds so statistical, so very much like a lifeless figure on a graphical rendition of a collection of data; I am much more human than that.

I have spent precious years of my life trying to be someone I wasn't, trying to make a mark in a realm which is as similar to my talent as chalk is to cheese.

The occasional successes in my chosen vocation created an illusion that made me rejoice in my mistakes for I could never pin-point my true potential far less explore an avenue in that direction.

The best virtues are inculcated in the face of adversity and the biggest epiphanies occur when you fail at a moment when you were most sure of success.

I have realized now what I am cut out for, my place in the divine scheme of things, my raison d'etre; the path that was seemingly lost in a maze now stands out, clearer than it can ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment